We cordially extend an invitation for you to opt for Overshopping.pk as your preferred online shopping destination in Pakistan. Renowned for our extensive range of products spanning categories such as electronics, fashion, beauty, and home essentials, we stand as a premier choice in the e-commerce landscape. Our user-friendly platform, bolstered by secure payment gateways and swift delivery services, ensures a seamless and trustworthy shopping experience. With a commitment to quality, authenticity, and customer satisfaction, Overshopping.pk emerges as a top-tier option for your online retail needs. Join us in unlocking a world of convenience, variety, and reliability, and discover the true essence of gratifying online shopping in Pakistan
The items/products are available in our stock; will be arrived at your doorstep within 3 working days. The items/products are not available in our stock; will be arrived at your doorstep within 28 working days (normal delivery) The items/products are not available in our stock; will be arrived at your doorstep within 20 working days (fast delivery)
If you want to import item/products then: You must pay at least 20% amount in advance for further processing your order. Remaining 80% amount will be Cash on Delivery (COD) If you want to buy in-stock item/products then: You must pay at least Delivery Charges in advance for further processing your order. Remaining amount will be Cash on Delivery (COD)
We need to take advance payment on items/ products that customer demands to import. You can pay via 1- Bank deposit and share slip on email or WhatsAap 2- Easypaisa , JazzCash 3- Cheque
No , as we import items from different countries on customer demand , we will not provide any local warranty or technical support.
If order is cancelled some how it will take 1-2 working days to refund into our customer's account.
Yes we return if: 1- Item is not as described in picture 2- If it is broken 3- If its not from same brand or specification that you order in cases of other situation we will not return or refund
1- You can login to your account there will be current status of order 2- Send us email on email@example.com 3- Put your order number in track order page you will get details .